If you can't see this feed please click the "JOIN THE CONVERSATION LINK ABOVE" link

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Who is Your Front Runner?

With one month to go until the first ballot to find the new leader of Alberta's PC Party, I wanted to take a cue from, well, everyone else these days, and throw out an unscientific poll to see who Alberta feels is the front runner.

In the coming days I will do what I did with each mayoral candidate during Calgary's civic election and post the platforms of the various hopefulls.

I have taken some effort (though only through Twitter as that is best my schedule can accomodate) in engaging some of the candidates so far, and so far, very few have either responded or posted what they plan to do to make a better Alberta.

Thank you to Stephen Carter from Alison Redford's team and Doug Griffiths for engaging me in the discussion so far.

I look forward to chatting with the other 4 leadership hopefulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment